This privacy statement is intended to inform users of the website about the type, scope, and purpose of collating and using personal data by the administrator of the HACO Tail Lift Parts website in accordance with the European regulation on data protection (the ‘GDPR’).
For HACO Tail Lift Parts, the protection of your data is a very serious matter. We treat your data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory requirements. We aim to be open and transparent about the processing of your personal data.
We recommend that you read this privacy statement carefully.
The website operator/provider collates data about access to the site and stores this as ‘server log files’. This data is only used for statistical evaluations and to improve the website. The following data is registered and used:
- IP address used
- Website origin
- Time when access occurs
- Browser used
- Operating system used
To be able to make full use of our website service you first need to register. Once your registration has been approved, we will store your e-mail address and the personal data you supply to us. We use it, for example, so that we do not need to repeatedly input it, and so that we can contact you for the purposes of performing the contract. The following data is stored by HACO Tail Lift Parts:
- Name and address
- Telephone number
- Invoice address
- Payment details
- E-mail address
We will not forward the details linked to your user name to any third party except where this is necessary for the purposes of performing the contract between us or if we are required to do so by law. In the event of any suspected fraud or abuse, we may hand over your personal data to the competent authorities.
General Data Protection Regulation
- 1. At times we may need to update this privacy statement. The latest version of this privacy statement is the one that is posted on our website. We will give notice of all material changes to this privacy statement, including changes to the purpose for which your data is used, or to your rights.
If you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data under the privacy legislation then you should contact the Dutch Data Protection Agency, with which you are entitled to file a complaint.
- 3. HACO Tail Lift Parts takes security measures to minimize abuse of, and unauthorized access to, personal data. More specifically, we make use of secured connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) which screens all information between you and our website when you input personal data. We also employ security software such as a virus scanner, firewall, passwords for electronic systems, back-ups, and encryption.
- 4. Where it is necessary we will forward your data to our partners. To protect this personal data, we enter into processor agreements with these partners. These partners are engaged in the performance of the contract. We will not forward, sell, or exchange your data to/with third parties for marketing purposes.
- 5. W will not publish your customer data.
- 6. We will not create any profile of you or take any automated decisions that could have significant consequences for you.
- 7. Via our webshop we offer the option to ask us questions by means of a contact form. We invite you to fill in information so that we can deal with your question. You can decide for yourself what information to provide. The information you send us will be stored for as long as necessary to respond fully to your question, having regard to the nature of the form and the content of your e-mail. We provide a newsletter in which we inform interested parties about our products and service. Each newsletter contains a link to enable you to subscribe. Your e-mail address is only added to the list of subscribers with your explicit consent.
- 8. In addition to the information on our website we may update you on our new products and services by post and e-mail
- 9. If you place an order with us we will use your personal data to be able to complete the order and, if necessary, supply your data to third parties for this purpose.
- 10. Our portal gives you access to a management environment where you can input, amend, and erase information yourself. This includes things such as order history and differing delivery addresses.
- 11. We only store your personal data for as long as strictly necessary to achieve the intended purpose. If the storage period is governed by statutory regulations, then the personal data will not be stored longer than stipulated by these regulations.
- a. HACO Tail Lift Parts reserves all rights pertaining to the texts, images, sound, videos, and animation on, and design of, its website. The works and content are in principle subject to the relevant copyright laws. In addition, the use of the relevant background images of the HACO Tail Lift Parts website is not permitted. The website content may not be copied, processed, altered, or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. HACO Tail Lift Parts reserves the right to change, remove in part or in full, or restrict, access to the website.
- All rights to logos, brands and other trademarks, as well as to any other non-specified information, are protected and only the associated owner is entitled to use them. Nevertheless, intellectual property rights such as patents, utility models, etc., are protected. The use of the HACO Tail Lift Parts website confers no licence in respect of intellectual property on any third party.
- The aim of our website is principally to publish general information about HACO Tail Lift Parts and our products. The company strives to put up-to-date and accurate information on the website and to keep it updated. The statutory information is explicitly based on all data and/or test values. HACO Tail Lift Parts reserves the right to make changes and/or additions to the information without prior notice.
- All forward-looking statements from HACO Tail Lift Parts regarding general and market developments are based entirely on subjective assessments. These may be influenced by external factors such as changes in the political and economical climate or natural events. Actual developments will consequently change and will not be continually updated by HACO Tail Lift Parts.
- HACO Tail Lift Parts accepts no liability and/or guarantee for loss resulting directly or indirectly from any use of the HACO Tail Lift Parts website, including any possible loss to your computer system caused by, for example, viruses or other technical inaccuracies.
- Hyperlinks are included in order to facilitate the use of the website. However, HACO Tail Lift Parts accepts no liability for the correctness, legal compliance, or completeness of the content.
- The HACO Tail Lift Parts website requests the user not to use the information on the website for the purchase of, or trade in, shares in the company.
- The HACO Tail Lift Parts website may be used without disclosing personal data. If personal data, such as name, address, telephone number, etc., is published on the HACO Tail Lift Parts website, this is done with the permission of the relevant person. No data will be published or supplied to any third party without the consent of the relevant person.
- All legal matters pertaining to HACO Tail Lift Parts are governed exclusively by the reference standards of international private law. Where the question of jurisdiction is involved, mandatory or otherwise, Dutch law applies.
- This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our webshop. HACO Tail Lift Parts cannot guarantee that third parties will handle your personal data in a trustworthy and secure manner.
The generated cookies serve to transfer most of the information about the use of this website to a server in the US, where it is stored. This website uses IP anonymization. The IP addresses of users in EU Member States and countries in the EEA will be lowered. This reduction will eliminate the personal reference to your IP address. In the context of the contract between the website owner and Google Inc. concerning order data, the website owner uses the collated information to evaluate the use of the website and website activities and to offer services relating to internet use.
You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hardware by inputting the appropriate settings in your browser. There is no guarantee that you will be able to use all functions of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies.
You can also use a browser plug-in to prevent information (including your IP address) from being sent to Google Inc. by cookies and from being used by Google Inc. This link will take you to the corresponding plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=nl
Alternatively, by clicking on this link, and downloading an ‘Opt-Out Cookie’, you can prevent Google Analytics collating this website data about you. For this purpose, your browser must permit the storage of cookies. If you regularly remove cookies you will need to click on the link every time you visit the website. You can find more information about how Google Inc. uses data on this link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/604245?hl=nl
HACO Tail Lift Parts BV.
Address: Laan van da Ram 11, 7324 BW Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Tel.: +31 (0)55-5330510
Fax: +31 (0)55-5342570